A novel I would like to be ...

Вы здесь: Форумы fantlab.ru > Форум «English forum on Fantlab.ru» > Тема «A novel I would like to be published in Russian»

A novel I would like to be published in Russian

автор  сообщение

магистр

Ссылка на сообщение 23 ноября 2021 г. 06:47  
I've decided to create this subject of discussion as I myself am now waiting for some novels to be published in Russian, to have them in the shape of paper books on my bookshelf. I'm a person who prefers reading paper books to e-books and it is not a secret that to find and get a paper book in English you are interested in is hard enough. Besides despite the fact that I know English some novels are difficult to me to read and it subsequently requires more time.
One more advantage of discussing the subject is that we receive an opportunity to discover something new for ourselves, a new novel which might draw someone's attention. I'm writing this as I found out of the novels I've been waiting from an announcement of intention to publish them in Russian years ago but unfortunately they haven't been published yet.
It will be interesting to find out your favorite novels in English.
–––
No better to be safe than sorry

магистр

Ссылка на сообщение 23 ноября 2021 г. 07:51  
Regarding myself, I have been waiting for publishing in Russian the next novels: "The Thing Itself" by Adam Roberts, "Overstory" by Richard Powers. Also, lately I've discovered interesting to me series of Reverend Jebidiah Mercer by Joe Lansdale, which I'm now reading in English and almost all of which has been published in Russian this month with the exception of the last story, written in 2021, called "Hungry Snow".
–––
No better to be safe than sorry

миродержец

Ссылка на сообщение 2 сентября 2022 г. 19:30  
Theodore Sturgeon's "Godbody".
–––
Eramos pocos y parió la abuela

новичок

Ссылка на сообщение 10 февраля 2023 г. 16:16  
Hello everyone!
My hobby is translating from English and vice versa.
My English-to-Russian are here: https://vk.com/public144046568
Russian-to-English:https://www.booksie.com/669002-foun dling.-a-short-story-in-the-series-fairy-tales-of-the- old-zoo
I hope you'll enjoy them.
It will be interesting to find out your recomendations of contemporary literatyre in Englishwhich haven't been published yet in Russian.
Currently I'm working on the translation of a novel — Sheri S. Tepper "Grass".
Thank you!
Страницы: 1    🔍 поиск

Вы здесь: Форумы fantlab.ru > Форум «English forum on Fantlab.ru» > Тема «A novel I would like to be published in Russian»

Новое сообщение по теме «A novel I would like to be published in Russian»
Инструменты   

Внимание! Чтобы общаться на форуме, Вам нужно пройти авторизацию:

Авторизация

логин:
пароль:
регистрация | забыли пароль?

⇑ Наверх